Ahad, Jun 19, 2011

HURT

I would hold you in my arms
I would take the pain away
Thank you for all you've done
Forgive all your mistakes
There's nothing I wouldn't do
To hear your voice again
Sometimes I wanna call you
But I know you won't be there

Some days I feel broken inside but I won't admit
Sometimes I just wanna hide 'cause it's you I miss
And it's so hard to say goodbye
When it comes to this

Would you tell me I was wrong?
Would you help me understand?
Are you looking down upon me?
Are you proud of who I am?

There's nothing I wouldn't do
To have 
just one more chance
To look into your eyes
And see you looking back

If I had just one more day
I would tell you how much that I've missed you
Since you've been away
It's dangerous
It's so out of line
To try and turn back time



(T.T)

0 talkkkk: